Attached is information on an activity that has the participation of two international experts, leaders in their respective fields.
The activity is open to the entire school and can participate students of all courses, which you will find useful tools for application in all phases of the architectural project. The design of the sessions has been to allow a very active participation of students and the interaction with the guests.
Wednesday 23 may: Adapting Buildings and cities for Climate changes.
- Susan Roaf.Professor (Ret.) Architectural Engineering, Heriot Watt University (UK, Singapore ).
- 9.30- 11.30. Classroom Felix well. Conference:
- Are Comfortable Buildings like Frozen Music?
- How to Design a Comfortable Building in a Warming World
Wednesday 30 may: Landscape strategies to address shrinking cities.
- Jill Desimini.Professor (Asst.) of Landscape Architecture, Harvard University (USA).
- 9.30- 11.30 Classroom Felix well. Conference:
- Abandoning the Temporary: Re-inventing Urban Landscapes
The Cv of the teachers:
Prof. Susan Roaf:
Prof. Jill Desimini: