The Development Council, Infrastructure and planning, aware of the need to provide a technical and work experience that facilitates their subsequent addition to the Andalusian labour market to people with university degree, It promotes specialised training in building architecture and international cooperation in the areas of its competence, through the call of 3 grants for the development of training activities, research and support in the General Secretariat of housing.
Through the resolution of 14 March of 2019 (BOJA num. 59, of 27 March of 2019) have they been called 3 scholarships which will have a duration of 12 months and will be held at the Secretariat General of housing the Ministry of development, Infrastructure and management of the territory of the Junta de Andalucía.
The requirements to apply for these scholarships are as follows:
- Be nearby or have been born in the autonomous community of Andalusia, or are located in one of the cases referred to in article, 5.2 of the Statute of autonomy of Andalusia.
- Failure to comply 36 years to the date of publication of the call. The following specifications shall be taken into account:
- Be in possession of certification of the date of the filing of the application architecture.
- Knowledge of languages: English or French (minimum intermediate level).
- Not be or have been a beneficiary of another scholarship of training in the field of international cooperation and the development of the architecture of the Junta de Andalucía.
The deadline for submission of applications will be of 20 days from the day after the publication of the call in the Official Gazette of the Junta de Andalucía.
- Start of the deadline: 28 March of 2019
- End of deadline: 26 April of 2019
You can find all the information about this call in the following link: