La Consejería de Fomento, Infrastructure and planning, aware of the need to provide a technical and work experience that facilitates their subsequent addition to the Andalusian labour market to people with university degree, It promotes specialised training in building architecture and international cooperation in the areas of its competence, through the call of 3 grants for the development of training activities, research and support in the General Secretariat of housing.
Through the resolution of 14 March of 2019 (BOJA num. 59, of 27 March of 2019) have they been called 3 scholarships which will have a duration of 12 months and will be held at the Secretariat General of housing the Ministry of development, Infrastructure and management of the territory of the Junta de Andalucía.
The requirements to apply for these scholarships are as follows:
- Be nearby or have been born in the autonomous community of Andalusia, or are located in one of the cases referred to in article, 5.2 of the Statute of autonomy of Andalusia.
- Failure to comply 36 years to the date of publication of the call. The following specifications shall be taken into account:
- Be in possession of certification of the date of the filing of the application architecture.
- Knowledge of languages: English or French (minimum intermediate level).
- Not be or have been a beneficiary of another scholarship of training in the field of international cooperation and the development of the architecture of the Junta de Andalucía.
The deadline for submission of applications will be of 20 days a contar desde el día siguiente a la publicación de la convocatoria en el Boletín Oficial de la Junta de Andalucía.
- Inicio del plazo: 28 March of 2019
- Fin del plazo: 26 April of 2019
Puede encontrar toda la información al respecto de esta convocatoria en el siguiente enlace: