The Plan for orientation and action Tutorial of the Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura is a program of coordinated actions, that integrates, at school level, information activities, guidance and tutorials aimed at pre-university students, students of grade and master and graduates and PhD students, including students with special academic needs, and from national and international mobility programmes in three paragraphs.
For questions on the activities of the POAT write mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The main objectives of the POAT are:
- Approaching the degree of fundamentals of secondary schools in architecture, Baccalaureate and formative cycles of top grade.
- Facilitate, inform and assist students in the transition to College.
- Improve and promote the integration of the students in all aspects of University life.
- Develop the capacity for reflection, dialogue and communication in Group, autonomy and criticism.
- Prevent the abandonment of studies.
- Develop skills of cooperation, involvement, participation and support among the University students.
- Guide students on the resources of the Center and how to access them.
- Provide information and support to students for the acquisition of strategies that contribute to improving access, the information management and autonomous learning.
- Guide to continuing education.
- Help the student to solve academic difficulties arising during their training.
- Facilitate the development of skills.
- Promote the skills of the student body for a proper planning and utilization of their dedication to the study or research.
- Help students to acquire skills, skills and capabilities for academic and professional decision-making.
- Promote the development of a professional and vital project.
- Fostering the entrepreneurial spirit.
Full text of the POAT 2017 (Approved on the School Board of the 20 March of 2017)
DownloadSchedule of activities